Darren J. Morrison
Darren Morrison was born in Kansas City, Missouri in 1965. At the age of ten, his family moved to a farm near Stockton, Missouri, where his parents still live.
Darren received his undergraduate degree in English Education from the University of Missouri – Columbia in 1987. He then received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 1990. He has practiced law in Joplin and Springfield since passing the bar exam in the fall of 1990. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the American Bar Association, the Missouri Bar, and the Jasper County Bar.
Married in 1988, Darren and Kimberly reside near Greenfield, Missouri with their two children, Meredith and Gabriel. Darren enjoys hunting, fishing, and raising cattle.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Personal Injury — Defense
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1990
- S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1990
- S. Court of Federal Claims, 1991
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri